I need to complete all these questions for my course work. It consists on an APRN interview.
1. Tell me about yourself; please include years of experience as a nurse and your previous work history.( Registered Nurse, BSN, 5 years of experience. I have been working as a physician in my native country. )
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future
(My own office)
3. What are your career aspirations? (To continue my career to reach my Doctor Degree)
4. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
5. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice? ( Assessment, evaluation and diagnosis), Nurse skills. etc
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
7. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
8. How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
9. Why should we hire you?
10. What salary are you seeking?
Also I need to answer the following questions:
A. What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
B. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
Cover page and Reference page required.